HARICCHI handles personal information in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy, and operates in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
Our approach to personal information is as follows.
We believe that it is our social responsibility to recognize the importance of personal information protection, use personal information properly, and protect personal information. We pledge to strive for the protection of personal information.
1. Definition of personal information
Personal information is information concerning individuals that can be used to identify specific individuals, including name, date of birth, gender, telephone number, e-mail address, occupation, and workplace.
2. Collection and use of personal information
Customers store personal information with us after confirming the purpose of use. Our salons strictly manage personal information provided by customers to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or leakage of the information.
This personal information is used by our salons to provide better service. In addition to inquiries from our salons that are necessary for reasons of business operation, we will use the information for purposes including provision of information on new campaigns, services, and salons, as well as questionnaires and collection of opinions for improving services.
3. Disclosure and provision of personal information
We will strictly manage personal information provided by customers. Except where required by laws and ordinances or for justifiable reasons such as the cases described below, we will not disclose or provide to third parties any personal information without the consent of the individual customers concerned.
- When our salons have determined that a customer's behavior will cause disadvantage to a third party (including exchange of information with other companies as a measure against damage from fraud and credit risk)
- When requested by the police, a court, the Public Prosecutor's Office, or other public agency corresponding to these
- When there is imminent danger to human life, health, property, etc., and an urgent need
4. Responsibility for supervision of contractors
Our salons may provide portions of personal information to external contractors for the purpose of performing work such as the provision of services to customers. In these cases, we will perform management to ensure that contractors handle the personal information appropriately.
5. Lookup, correction, and deletion of personal information
In the event that a customer wishes to reference, change, correct, or delete personal information provided to our salons, we will respect the customer's wishes and, after verifying identity, will respond as required, within rational limits.